VNIIZHT Testing Center is the only research center in Russia and in the 1520 mm gauge area capable of conducting the widest possible range of certification tests.
The Center is actually a testing site for elements and structures of infrastructure and rolling stock, providing tests with an annual load capacity of 300-350 million gross tons.
Testing Center includes:
- More than 50 test benches
- Test Loop (tests up to 140 km/h)
- High-speed test site (tests up to 220 km/h, Belorechenskaya-Maykop, North Caucasus Railway)
- Tests on operating lines
More than 100 items of railway equipment are being tested at the benches and sites of the Center.
Features of the Center:
- Integrated approach (from laboratory to operational tests)
- Availability of its own accredited metrological service/li>
The Center is accredited by RusAccreditation and is included in the unified register of accredited certification bodies and testing centers (laboratories) of the Customs Union. VNIIZHT Testing Center is also a recognized testing center in the CIS countries.